How to see anyone locked profile picture?

Hello dear visiters, I am trying to post daily trick but i am not able due to lack of time sad .
But from today I trying to post 2-3 tricks daily as your demand.
Now back to the topic,today I am going to teach you all how to see anyone profile picture which is unclickable or lock.
So follow these easy step to do this:-

Follow These Simple Steps-


1- First Of All You Need A User Name Or id of your victim.
2- Just Copy Profile ID Or Username.
3- Then replace the Paste-username-here from the below given link with the Username or profile ID.
https://graph.facebook.com/Paste-username-here/picture?width=800
4- After That Copy All Link And Paste In Address Bar.
5-Voila! you done
Now You can see the locked profile picture of anyone.
So,enjoy this trick and share this trick with your friends smile

IF YOU NEED ANY TRICK DEAR VISITER SO COMMENT OR MAIL  ME I WILL PROVIDE YOU ALL TRICK

No comments

Powered by Blogger.